I remember when I was 5 years old. It was a hot day, and I was sitting on our porch crying because I had accidentally released my shiny Pikachu in the video game Pokemon yellow. My mom handed me a red popsicle cheer me up.
“There’s a joke on the popsicle stick,” my mom said. Finally something to turn around my day, I thought to myself. I scarfed down the popsicle so fast I got brain freeze. In truth, getting brain freeze from a popsicle is an achievement in its own merit. I eagerly looked at the popsicle stick to read the joke.
What did the Ocean do to the beach?
I had never been more disappointed in my life. However, as I have grown older I have come to appreciate the hilarity of bad jokes. So without further ado, here are the top ten jokes so bad they’re hilarious:
1. What do you call a belt made out of watches?
A waist of time!
2. Why are there fences around a graveyard?
Because people are dying to get in!
3. I sold my vacuum the other day…
all it was doing was collecting dust!
4. Why should you never shower with a Pokemon?
He might Pikachu
5. What do you call a psychic midget who has escaped from prison?
A small medium at large
6. What do you call a fish with no eyes?
7. How did the hipster burn his mouth?
He sipped his coffee before it was cool!
8. What kind of guns do bees use?
9. What do you call a man with no arms or legs in a pile of leaves?
10. What is a duck’s favourite drug?