So, this is my first blog post of the year. I was supposed to already post a few of these, but anyone that knows me knows that I kind of do things on the fly and at the last second. So Zach Klamann, our executive editor here at the Prep News, is forcing me to sit down and write this out.
Without further adieu, here are the top 10 ideas I had for the top 10 list that I never finished and the reasons I didn’t finish them.
- Top 10 attachments for a potential cyborg body I could have in the future. (Shot down because all I could think of was a Skittles dispenser)
- Top 10 things you never hear at Rockhurst. (the only thing I could think of was “V-I-C-T-O-R-Y that’s our freshman battle cry”)
- Top 10 worst school photos from Rockhurst (“it might hurt some feelings”)
- Top 10 list of top 10 ideas (which I am doing now, and is “way too meta” according to Zach)
- Top 10 favorite math problems to do (I’m not a nerd)
- Top 10 saddest things about the Royals not making the playoffs (…wait, jk. WE’RE IN THE ALCS)
- Top 10 jobs I found with Initium KC (I’m still unemployed)
- Top 10 legends I was told as a freshman about Tony Temple (too inappropriate)
- Top 10 outfits sported by Senior Copy Editor Drew Agnello (too frat)
- Top 10 funniest jokes Mr. Bosco has ever told (his jokes aren’t funny enough to post)